This is a latin remix which will release at the same day as the verdict from The high court of Trinidad. 12 April.
And how did the verdict go ?
Only God Latin Remix
-translated by Sheila Paredes
-lyrics and melody by Sarah Hansson
-production and music composition by Melisha MusicProduction
The EQ Loves Music Network of female music producers in Gothenburg is standing with Trinidad and Tobago activist,JASON JONES in his lawsuit against Trinidad and Tobago to challenge the country’s homophobic laws.
Here we have some update of how the news and release of the original song was spread around the world:
Important Magazines shared the release:
– Gay Star News article shared on official webpage and Facebook page with 792K followers. https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/legalize-gay-sex-in-caribbean/#gs.9G1yHqU
– LGBTQ Nation article shared on official webpage and Facebook page with 1,672,374 followers. https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/01/caribbean-activist-faces-death-threats-awaits-ruling-overturn-antigay-laws/
– Cayman iNews shared an article on their official webpage. http://www.ieyenews.com/wordpress/caribbean-activist-faces-death-threats-as-he-awaits-ruling-to-overturn-antigay-laws/
Shared by important networks: Jason Jones shared the official EQLovesMusic article on JonesvTnt Facebook page with 819 followers and also on his personal Facebook page.
– West Pride shared Spotify link on their official Facebook page with 8,230 followers.
– Brewhouse shared official EqLovesMusic article about the release on their official Facebook page with 4,348 followers.
Press, Radio and media:
– P4 Radio with Teddy Paunkoski and Linn Ohlsson did an interview and live session of the song.
– Queer As Fact shared EqLovesMusic article about the release on their Twitter with 165 followers https://twitter.com/queerasfact/status/956508047743991809 They also shared the official EQLovesMusic article on their Facebook page with 110 followers as well as speaking about the case, the release and also played the song on their Podcast.
– Ujima Radio 98 FM with Cheryl Morgan spoke about the case and release and played the song on her Podcast.
Influensers shared the release: Public figure Ilham posted the song on her Instagram page, with 19,2K followers. Gay Trinbagonian woman posted the case and song trailer on her Twitter with 1,626 follower – https://twitter.com/sophia_isa/status/953648271242743808
More: We got a good spread and media coverage in a few big news papers, that aim toward the LGBTQ public. The video trailer that we made got a lot of views as well with 6,7K views so far. We are greatful that people got to hear the song but also about Jason Jones and his struggle.